Carrots, Sugarsnaps and Spinach with Mint
- 1kg carrots, peeled and sliced
- 25g butter and ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2x200g sugar snaps or mange tout
- 2x225g bags prepared young leaf spinach
- Simmer the carrots and sugar with a pinch of salt until tender. Set aside.
- Meanwhile cook the sugar snaps until just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Next, pack the spinach into a pan, cover and wilt over a medium heat. Toss with the butter and season.
- Mix all of the vegetables together with the fresh mint.
Serve and enjoy!